First of all no Brigitte Bardot does not produce wine!😂
More seriously :
- about thirty wineries are established here, ranging from producers present for several generations to prestigious wineries
- 3 Crus Classés 1955 make us the honor to be represented among the 18 of the AOP Côtes de Provence : Le Château Saint-Maur, le Domaine de la Croix et le Château Minuty. Renowned for their terroir, prestigious wines and reputation, they perpetuate the quality and fame of their production through the years
- a rosé should be drunck within the year in general or within 2 years. It’s time to take a look in the cellar! 🧐
- a red or a rosé are a blending of at least 2 type of grapes : not 100% syrah or grenache here to get the AOP.
- the light rosé comes from us!! And especially Ms Sumeire at Château Barbeyrolles in Gassin who was the first to propose a rosé wine vinified like a white wine! Great success for this innovation that now is still used to produce rosé wine in all Provence !
Want to know more? Join us for half a day, a day on the roads of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez! firstname.lastname@example.org