Ideas for going out and activities in autumn in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez!
Ah the beautiful colors! Autumn has arrived and it is certainly my favorite season of the year with the vines that show us a thousand colors.
Well then yes it is beautiful but apart from looking at them what do we do in autumn in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez when in addition we are not too sure where to go, what is accessible or not etc etc…
Beyond The Wine gives you some clues!
- What if you took advantage of this season’s special flavour to learn or improve your cooking skills? By sharing our Food&Wine Tour at Château Minuty you can combine wine tasting and cooking with our chef Capucine! Learn how to cook pumpkin, squash, chestnuts, mushrooms… The season is full of good products that make you want to cook and taste! Private course that can be adapted to children! Maximum 4 people. Before the cooking class a visit of Château Minuty and a tasting of their wines.
- How about a horse ride to admire the range of colours the vines offer us this season? No need to be an outstanding rider to follow us, we most often go at a slow pace and enjoy the landscapes. Children can also be part of the ride by riding a pony from the age of 7! And if it’s too cold, ask for the carriage with blankets! Enjoy the outdoors with us! If you wish to make it more complex, come with us for the whole Far West Tour and enjoy after the ride a tasting at a winery and a lunch at the ranch La Mène!
- Speaking of outdoors, another possibility is to cycle through the vineyards: by electric bike of course! Let’s go from cellar to cellar to admire the vineyards, taste the wines and stretch our legs! Discover the Gulf of Saint-Tropez differently. Departure from La Croix Valmer!
- Invite your friends and open your door to me for an introduction to the wine tasting of our region! You will finally know how to taste, smell, and no one will ask you to spit, you are at home (of course alcohol is always to consume with moderation!)
- Sunset Tour! Every Monday evening from 6 to 7pm come and enjoy our sunset tour reserved for maximum 5 people starting from the tourism board of La Croix Valmer. One hour tour including transportation, stop in the vineyard and aperitif facing the vines outside!
So who says there’s nothing to do this fall in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez?
Join us for 1 hour, 1 day or more. We offer customized tours to discover our vineyard but also the surroundings: La Londe les Maures, Bormes les Mimosas, Dracénie… It is time to discover better our region and all its beautiful assets!